teshumai: luke skywalker and wedge antilles in black and white (Default)
[personal profile] teshumai
Dear author,

I'm not going into to much detail since the format is in and of itself prompts. I'm just going to touch on what I like about the nominated groups.

So as you may have noticed I broke the groups up into romantic and gen groups as that seemed the best way to divided the tropes. There are some tropes that work better for one or the other of a selected group (for example Ric/Star have a canonical time loop and Scott/Emma don't really) but I'm not too worried, if you feel like having Scott/Emma deal with a canon time loop (or whatever) I am all for it.

Group 1: X-men families

Rachel & Cable & Nate: I like the alternate reality sibling thing and I think some time travelling shinanigans with them with some family bonding would be nice.

O5 x-men: for this you can use either the actual O5 (and you can set this at any point of time) or the time displaced ones. They're their own weird family and I like to see them working together and being friends and saving the day (and each other).

Group 2: Marvel friends

Kamala Khan & Miles Morales & Sam Alexander: Super-best-friends! I'm so here for that ride or die friendship. They jumped through a portal to weirdworld for sam not too long ago, jumping through time is nothing.

Kamala & Robbie: they were really cute in that secret wars one off, I bet they'd be cute in a team up.

Sam & Richard Rider: weird time and space stuff is my favorite and that's actually their jam - and Sam going back in time (or young rich coming forward) to discover more about their predecessor/legacy would be cool.

Group 3: XXXholic
Doumaki/Watanuki: I like them and their vaguely antagonistic but actually good friends (and maybe more) thing and their life is so weird already they should time travel too.

Group 4: Stranger Things
Jane, Max, Holly, Nancy (individual): The girls of this show are so great and I'd love to see them be just as amazing on future time travel adventures

Jane & Max: I want to see them becoming friends as they screw around with the time stream.

Group 5: X-men Romantic

Richter/Shatterstar: Star's backstory is already such a time travel cluster fuck let's just role with it paradoxes and time loops and the tropiest time travel hijinks we think of.

Scott/Jean, Scott/Emma: I'm just looking for something romantic (and maybe a little tragic) for either of these pairs.

Warlock/Doug Ramsey: They're sweet together and bestest friends and i like best friends who fall in love.

Group 6: Marvel (comics) Romantic

David/Tommy: I was sold the minute David dropped everything to travel through the galaxy and multiple realities to save Tommy - just throw in some time travel!

Ganke/Miles: Best friends slowly becoming more is a definite favorite, they might just need a little help from time travel.

Sam/Isabel/Roberto: They seem like they would have fun together. I liked them teaming up at the end of USAvengers to save Sam.

Profile

teshumai: luke skywalker and wedge antilles in black and white (Default)
Snowshus

May 2020

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
1011121314 1516
17181920 212223
24252627282930
31      

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 19th, 2026 03:52 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios