dear creator
I am so sorry it has been a crazy month and I totally forgot I needed to unlock this. I definitely meant to get this written so if you've already made something you can totally ignore all of this. If you've been waiting for me to update this, I'm again so sorry.
Okay so quickly my general likes and dislike
Dislikes:
I would prefer no crossovers or non-canon aus. To specify-things like House of M or Noir-verse are fine-original fantasy setting or Hogwarts are not.
I am not a big fan of PWP in general, but I do enjoy sex in a story with other things going on as well. I'm not easily squicked so most any kink is fine.
Likes:
close friendships, friends to lovers, found family, identity porn, the setting/genre/styling of noir, case-fic, action/adventure stories, "I Will Find You", messy and complicated relationships where everyone is trying their best but that doesn't necessarily mean it's working (for all variety of relationship-familial/romantic/friendly), character studies.
I'm find if you want to write my / as & or my & as / I kind of just picked the one that had been nominated, but I like both gen and ship fic.
Marvel
Roberto Da Costa/Sam Guthrie/Izzy Kane (Marvel (Comics)) - This is one of my few OT3s I like Smasher are her own, and well her and Sam's relationship came out of no where (unless there was like a side story I missed) I've grown to like them. I've always enjoyed Sam and Roberto and the childhood friends to lovers trope. And then we had the Sam goes missing in Space port Hydra-Cap and Izzy and Roberto team up to go find him, which is my favorite plot trope of all, and I was sold. So anyways what I'd like to see them all getting together or working out how their relationship is going to work. I general see this as a V relationship of Roberto/Sam and Izzy/Sam but I'd be interested in Roberto/Izzy falling for each other as well.
Alison Blaire/Longshot (Marvel (Comics)) - They have a really long and complicated history and an adult time travelling son whom they don't remember having. I'd like to see some of where they go from here.
Vance Astrovik/Robert Baldwin (Marvel (Comics)) - They've been through a lot together and have been stuck in publishing limbo for a long time now. I'd been happy with either some road trip time period fic (I love road trips) or if you wanted to go into what they've been up to since the New Warriors series ended. Last time we saw them Robbie was not as nearly over Penance as he was pretending to be, so that might be interesting to explore.
Sam Alexander/Miles Morales (Marvel (Comics)) - I'm not sure exactly why, but I'm really into it right now. They're good friends. If you wanted to and felt comfortable I'd been interested in them bonding (or not bonding) with being Latino in the US and how it's similar or different being a half-white-half-Mexican in small town Arizona and being half-black-half Puerto Rican in New York City. I'm not completely caught up on Champions but if you wanted to go into how Sam losing his helmet is about more then just losing his powers I'd like that.
Tommy Shepard/David Alleyne (Marvel (Comics)) - David knew Tommy for all of a few days when Tommy is taken and David drops everything to travel across multiple universes to find him and in the end saves him with a kiss (okay that's sort of twisting what actually happened in the comics but I stand by my misinterpretation). Anyways I ship them a lot and this is one of the fore mentioned pairing where I am happy to receive PWP.
Sam Alexander & Richard Rider (Marvel (Comics)) I like mentor ships stories and I love both Nova's so I'd like to read about the two of them going on missions together or dealing with life things. I'd love to see them dealing with Sam losing the helmet together. That the helmet isn't just a helmet to Sam - it's the last only link he has to his dad and the possibility of finding him.
Ganke Lee/Miles Morales (Marvel (Comics)) Best friends to lovers need I say more? They've got each other's backs. Everyone thinks they're dating - they just need to realize they feel that way for each other themselves.
Julio Richter/Shatterstar (Marvel (Comics)) Their backstory is largely left to the imagination in that it was retconned in that they had gotten together sort of between the panels while no one was looking, so a get together story that actually shows how they went from being friends to boyfriends are always of interest to me. Or if you're into more modern stuff, I love a good noir story, either the hard-boiled detective X-factor era or one more in the vain of the Shatterstar solo.
Bobby Drake/Johnny Storm (Marvel (Comics)) - Fire and Ice, and superpowered sex. I'm totally here for PWP with these two. They're also old friends, who grew up not exactly together but in tandem in a unique situation. They've both struggled to move out of the baby of the family role in a lot of ways. Or you can go back to those old 60s Iceman and the Human Torch team-ups for a frolicking good time in in teenage superhero hyjinks.
Bobby Drake/Hank McCoy (Marvel (Comics)) - Here we are again at friends to lovers, you maybe noticing a theme. They're such good friends and care so much for each other and you can totally read those early double dates with Zelda and Vera as having a slightly different romantic configuration than the canon states.
Daken Akihiro/Bobby Drake (Marvel (Comics)) - They have a lot of sexual tension that I wouldn't mind them working out. This one is another I'll be happy with PWP.
Teddy Altman & Xavin (Marvel (Comics)) They don't get to interact a whole bunch in comics but Xavin is sort of the only family Teddy has left and they should talk more.
Pre Flashpoint DC
Dick Grayson/Roy Harper (DCU Comics) - Friends and Teammates and raising a kid together who is totally not dead. I like their history, I like that they been through it all together and are still going strong.
Bart Allen & Wally West (DCU (Comics), Bart Allen & Max Mercury (DCU (Comics))- I like the Flash Family stuff and mentoring and trying to do the right thing for the kid you're in charge of even if your not sure what the right thing is, even when the right thing is letting someone else take over the job. I love how Bart is such a good sweet kid, but that doesn't mean he's an easy kid and Max and Wally have to adjust their expectation and preconceived notions of how to raise a kid with him.
Khaji Da/Jaime Reyes (DCU (Comics)), Khaji Da & Jaime Reyes (DCU (Comics)) - Bonding with the alien parasite attached to your spine is always a good time. Teaching the alien parasite robot about love and friendship and to abandon it's programming and plans to invade earth is also solid catnip.
Stephanie Brown & Cassandra Cain (DCU Comics), Stephanie Brown/Cassandra Cain (DCU (Comics)) - BEST FRIENDS, who care about each other so much and helping each other grow into themselves so good. A shared legacy and a trust that you'll safeguard it-A+. Coming from similar places (children of villains) but very different worlds is also a good commonality.
Bart Allen/Rose Wilson (DCU (Comics)) - There was like 1 issue AU and I was sudden so into it. She's all jaded and worldwary and he's naively hopeful and always believes the best in people. They could be good together.
Bart Allen & Tim Drake & Kon-El | Conner Kent (DCU (Comics)) - They're such good friends, and they've been through so much together and Tim was so devastated when they died. I'm so very looking forward to seeing them together again in comics (and hopefully it will actually be them this time).
A League of Their Own
Kit Keller & Racine Belles (ALotO) - I watched this movie again recently and god it's so good. I love to see a bit of how Kit gets on with the Belles after the trade. We know she's happy at the end, but I'd like to see her getting there. What was that first day in the locker room? Who are the girls she's getting a place with at the end of the season?
Mae Mordabito/Doris Murphy (A League of Their Own) - I'd like a little backstory maybe about how they became friends. I'm not really looking for anything to plot heavy for them, just something about how much they love each other and what that relationship looks like.
Into the Spider-verse
May Parker (Spider-Man)/Olivia Octavius (SM: ItSV), May Parker (Spider-Man) & Olivia Octavius (SM: ItSV) - According to the subtext of "My friends call me Liv" and "Oh look it's Liv" (or whatever the exact line was) they were friends. How did they know each other? What was that friendship like? How did it end? Did it end before or after she became Doc Ock and Peter became Spider-Man?
Aaron Davis & Miles Morales (SM:ItSV) - It's complicated yeah? There's the guilt of being a part of the situation that got someone you loved killed. There's the confusion and fear at finding out someone you looked up to isn't who you thought they were. There's a lot going on there.
Spider-Man Video Game (2018)
Peter Parker/Mary Jane Watson (Spider-Man (Video Game 2018) - I really liked this incarnation of them and I'd like to see more of it, either back when they were together the first time or where they go from here especially after the end of the last DLC.
Miles Morales & Peter Parker (Spider-Man (Video Game 2018), Miles Morales & Mary Jane Watson (Spider-Man (Video Game 2018) - I didn't get nearly enough Miles in the games. I'd like to see more of how he fits into their lives now, and how they fit into his.
Harry Osborn/Peter Parker/Mary Jane Watson (Spider-Man (Video Game 2018), Harry Osborn & Peter Parker & Mary Jane Watson (Spider-Man (Video Game 2018) - I just want more Harry, the whole story around him was so interesting, and I really want to see the three of them together in college, before "the trip to Europe". I just want more.
Okay that's it, thanks for sticking around and sorry again for forgetting about this.
I am so sorry it has been a crazy month and I totally forgot I needed to unlock this. I definitely meant to get this written so if you've already made something you can totally ignore all of this. If you've been waiting for me to update this, I'm again so sorry.
Okay so quickly my general likes and dislike
Dislikes:
I would prefer no crossovers or non-canon aus. To specify-things like House of M or Noir-verse are fine-original fantasy setting or Hogwarts are not.
I am not a big fan of PWP in general, but I do enjoy sex in a story with other things going on as well. I'm not easily squicked so most any kink is fine.
Likes:
close friendships, friends to lovers, found family, identity porn, the setting/genre/styling of noir, case-fic, action/adventure stories, "I Will Find You", messy and complicated relationships where everyone is trying their best but that doesn't necessarily mean it's working (for all variety of relationship-familial/romantic/friendly), character studies.
I'm find if you want to write my / as & or my & as / I kind of just picked the one that had been nominated, but I like both gen and ship fic.
Marvel
Roberto Da Costa/Sam Guthrie/Izzy Kane (Marvel (Comics)) - This is one of my few OT3s I like Smasher are her own, and well her and Sam's relationship came out of no where (unless there was like a side story I missed) I've grown to like them. I've always enjoyed Sam and Roberto and the childhood friends to lovers trope. And then we had the Sam goes missing in Space port Hydra-Cap and Izzy and Roberto team up to go find him, which is my favorite plot trope of all, and I was sold. So anyways what I'd like to see them all getting together or working out how their relationship is going to work. I general see this as a V relationship of Roberto/Sam and Izzy/Sam but I'd be interested in Roberto/Izzy falling for each other as well.
Alison Blaire/Longshot (Marvel (Comics)) - They have a really long and complicated history and an adult time travelling son whom they don't remember having. I'd like to see some of where they go from here.
Vance Astrovik/Robert Baldwin (Marvel (Comics)) - They've been through a lot together and have been stuck in publishing limbo for a long time now. I'd been happy with either some road trip time period fic (I love road trips) or if you wanted to go into what they've been up to since the New Warriors series ended. Last time we saw them Robbie was not as nearly over Penance as he was pretending to be, so that might be interesting to explore.
Sam Alexander/Miles Morales (Marvel (Comics)) - I'm not sure exactly why, but I'm really into it right now. They're good friends. If you wanted to and felt comfortable I'd been interested in them bonding (or not bonding) with being Latino in the US and how it's similar or different being a half-white-half-Mexican in small town Arizona and being half-black-half Puerto Rican in New York City. I'm not completely caught up on Champions but if you wanted to go into how Sam losing his helmet is about more then just losing his powers I'd like that.
Tommy Shepard/David Alleyne (Marvel (Comics)) - David knew Tommy for all of a few days when Tommy is taken and David drops everything to travel across multiple universes to find him and in the end saves him with a kiss (okay that's sort of twisting what actually happened in the comics but I stand by my misinterpretation). Anyways I ship them a lot and this is one of the fore mentioned pairing where I am happy to receive PWP.
Sam Alexander & Richard Rider (Marvel (Comics)) I like mentor ships stories and I love both Nova's so I'd like to read about the two of them going on missions together or dealing with life things. I'd love to see them dealing with Sam losing the helmet together. That the helmet isn't just a helmet to Sam - it's the last only link he has to his dad and the possibility of finding him.
Ganke Lee/Miles Morales (Marvel (Comics)) Best friends to lovers need I say more? They've got each other's backs. Everyone thinks they're dating - they just need to realize they feel that way for each other themselves.
Julio Richter/Shatterstar (Marvel (Comics)) Their backstory is largely left to the imagination in that it was retconned in that they had gotten together sort of between the panels while no one was looking, so a get together story that actually shows how they went from being friends to boyfriends are always of interest to me. Or if you're into more modern stuff, I love a good noir story, either the hard-boiled detective X-factor era or one more in the vain of the Shatterstar solo.
Bobby Drake/Johnny Storm (Marvel (Comics)) - Fire and Ice, and superpowered sex. I'm totally here for PWP with these two. They're also old friends, who grew up not exactly together but in tandem in a unique situation. They've both struggled to move out of the baby of the family role in a lot of ways. Or you can go back to those old 60s Iceman and the Human Torch team-ups for a frolicking good time in in teenage superhero hyjinks.
Bobby Drake/Hank McCoy (Marvel (Comics)) - Here we are again at friends to lovers, you maybe noticing a theme. They're such good friends and care so much for each other and you can totally read those early double dates with Zelda and Vera as having a slightly different romantic configuration than the canon states.
Daken Akihiro/Bobby Drake (Marvel (Comics)) - They have a lot of sexual tension that I wouldn't mind them working out. This one is another I'll be happy with PWP.
Teddy Altman & Xavin (Marvel (Comics)) They don't get to interact a whole bunch in comics but Xavin is sort of the only family Teddy has left and they should talk more.
Pre Flashpoint DC
Dick Grayson/Roy Harper (DCU Comics) - Friends and Teammates and raising a kid together who is totally not dead. I like their history, I like that they been through it all together and are still going strong.
Bart Allen & Wally West (DCU (Comics), Bart Allen & Max Mercury (DCU (Comics))- I like the Flash Family stuff and mentoring and trying to do the right thing for the kid you're in charge of even if your not sure what the right thing is, even when the right thing is letting someone else take over the job. I love how Bart is such a good sweet kid, but that doesn't mean he's an easy kid and Max and Wally have to adjust their expectation and preconceived notions of how to raise a kid with him.
Khaji Da/Jaime Reyes (DCU (Comics)), Khaji Da & Jaime Reyes (DCU (Comics)) - Bonding with the alien parasite attached to your spine is always a good time. Teaching the alien parasite robot about love and friendship and to abandon it's programming and plans to invade earth is also solid catnip.
Stephanie Brown & Cassandra Cain (DCU Comics), Stephanie Brown/Cassandra Cain (DCU (Comics)) - BEST FRIENDS, who care about each other so much and helping each other grow into themselves so good. A shared legacy and a trust that you'll safeguard it-A+. Coming from similar places (children of villains) but very different worlds is also a good commonality.
Bart Allen/Rose Wilson (DCU (Comics)) - There was like 1 issue AU and I was sudden so into it. She's all jaded and worldwary and he's naively hopeful and always believes the best in people. They could be good together.
Bart Allen & Tim Drake & Kon-El | Conner Kent (DCU (Comics)) - They're such good friends, and they've been through so much together and Tim was so devastated when they died. I'm so very looking forward to seeing them together again in comics (and hopefully it will actually be them this time).
A League of Their Own
Kit Keller & Racine Belles (ALotO) - I watched this movie again recently and god it's so good. I love to see a bit of how Kit gets on with the Belles after the trade. We know she's happy at the end, but I'd like to see her getting there. What was that first day in the locker room? Who are the girls she's getting a place with at the end of the season?
Mae Mordabito/Doris Murphy (A League of Their Own) - I'd like a little backstory maybe about how they became friends. I'm not really looking for anything to plot heavy for them, just something about how much they love each other and what that relationship looks like.
Into the Spider-verse
May Parker (Spider-Man)/Olivia Octavius (SM: ItSV), May Parker (Spider-Man) & Olivia Octavius (SM: ItSV) - According to the subtext of "My friends call me Liv" and "Oh look it's Liv" (or whatever the exact line was) they were friends. How did they know each other? What was that friendship like? How did it end? Did it end before or after she became Doc Ock and Peter became Spider-Man?
Aaron Davis & Miles Morales (SM:ItSV) - It's complicated yeah? There's the guilt of being a part of the situation that got someone you loved killed. There's the confusion and fear at finding out someone you looked up to isn't who you thought they were. There's a lot going on there.
Spider-Man Video Game (2018)
Peter Parker/Mary Jane Watson (Spider-Man (Video Game 2018) - I really liked this incarnation of them and I'd like to see more of it, either back when they were together the first time or where they go from here especially after the end of the last DLC.
Miles Morales & Peter Parker (Spider-Man (Video Game 2018), Miles Morales & Mary Jane Watson (Spider-Man (Video Game 2018) - I didn't get nearly enough Miles in the games. I'd like to see more of how he fits into their lives now, and how they fit into his.
Harry Osborn/Peter Parker/Mary Jane Watson (Spider-Man (Video Game 2018), Harry Osborn & Peter Parker & Mary Jane Watson (Spider-Man (Video Game 2018) - I just want more Harry, the whole story around him was so interesting, and I really want to see the three of them together in college, before "the trip to Europe". I just want more.
Okay that's it, thanks for sticking around and sorry again for forgetting about this.