Dear Author,
I'm sorry I feel like these are very sparce but I was having some trouble coming up with lots to say at the moment. I included some information about what sort of stories I was thinking of when I requested the pair but they are by no means exclusively what I want. For all these pairs literally anything is good. I didn't include any DNW in my sign up (as I'm sure you noticed) but I am including a few dislikes in this letter, they are of course not binding just more information for you.
Some of these pairings have more or less information since some of them I saw nominated and thought OOOOOHHHHH PRETTY but it had been a while since I'd actually consumed the canon so my prompts/memories of why I liked it was a little fuzzy. I still really want them I just didn't really know what to say about them.
Okay so quickly my general likes and dislike
Dislikes:
I would prefer no crossovers or non-canon aus. To specify-things like House of M or Noir-verse are fine-original fantasy setting or Hogwarts are not.
I am not a big fan of PWP in general, but I do enjoy sex in a story with other things going on as well. I'm not easily squicked so most any kink is fine.
Likes:
close friendships, friends to lovers, found family, identity porn, the setting/genre/styling of noir, case-fic, action/adventure stories, "I Will Find You" tropes, messy and complicated relationships where everyone is trying their best but that doesn't necessarily mean it's working (for all variety of relationship-familial/romantic/friendly), character studies.
DCU comics
Michael Carter/Ted Kord (DCU Comics)
These two are such a great pair. Their friendship was great they were so much fun and then when Ted died it hurt so much more for it. I love both the fix - it type fics where somehow Ted is saved or resurrected and fics that wallow in the angst of it all.
Connor Hawke/Kyle Rayner (DCU Comics)
I really love the dynamic these to have and how their sort of opposites but they compliment each other so well. They're friendship was really great and how they dealt with and helped each other deal with being legacy heroes is something I'm interested in.
Bart Allen/Wally West (DCU Comics)
They had a pretty rough start and a lot of growing pains. I'd be interested in either older Bart or underage. It can be all twisted up and wrong or a sweet story about them finding each other again in this new world that doesn't really have a place for them.
Bart Allen/Thaddeus Thawne (DCU Comics)
They were such good counter parts I'd like to see that explored more.
James Jesse/Hartley Rathaway (DCU Comics)
I liked their sort of friendship and history together and how they both try and go straight. They had a really interesting dynamic.
Hartley Rathaway/Wally West (DCU Comics)
I loved their friendship over the course of the Waid run and I would really like something that built out of there history.
Damian Wayne/Colin Wilkes (DCU Comics)
Damian made a friend, it was great! I'm a bit sad that Colin has sort of disappeared into comics limbo. I'd really like either something in the early days when Damian is still feeling out this whole having a peer your own age thing or something that brings Colin into the new52 and how he fits into the new canon.
Guy Gardner/Kyle Rayner (DCU Comics)
I really loved the close friendship and sort of mentorish relationship they develop. I like that they both have this over-confident brashness but that it comes from different places and manifests itself in different ways.
Hal Jordan/Thaal Sinestro (DCU Comics)
I love a good close friendship ends in betrayal and heartbreak and these two give that so well. I'd love some good old hate-sex or weird creepy obsession from either party. (I was recently re-reading emerald twilight and sinestro's narration was pretty wonderfully adoringly hateful so that's where my head is at right now but they've got such a long history full of great moments)
Marvel 616
David Alleyne/Tommy Shepherd (616)
I've always loved how David transversed the multiverse to find Tommy and I'm very into these two as well as all the questions left after vol. 2 ended. I'd love some follow up on what they're doing now or just what they were up to after the end of the series.
Sam Alexander/Miles Morales (616)
They're friendship is one of my favorite things to come out of the post secret wars era. They seem to have such fun together and play off each other so well. I'd love just them hanging out together or if you feel comfortable with it them bonding over they're latino heritage.
Vance Astrovik/Robert Baldwin (616)
I love these two so much and the whole arc of their friendship from the beginning when they're just getting to know each other to the end of Vol. 5 when they're practically inseparable. I'd love some stuff set during their road trip or following up what happens after the end of Vol. 5.
Jean-Paul Beaubier/Bobby Drake (616)
So the Chuck Austin run is sort of terrible but I was still into and into this pair. They have a good chemistry, they played off each other pretty well. I'm sort of into this in an unrequited missed connection way. Jean-Paul liked Bobby when Bobby wasn't in a place where he'd be able/willing to reciprocate then when Bobby was ready Jean-Paul had moved on. I would also of course love a story where they do get together back then.
Daken Akihiro/Bobby Drake (616)
They had some really good chemistry during the Iceman run. Hate-sex, antagonistically working together until grudgingly coming to respect each other.
Bobby Drake/Simon Lasker (616)
So I really liked them slowly developing a friendship over the course of x-men:gold and I was really into them hooking up. I got an amazing fic about them from Tangerine and it only made me hungrier for more. So dear author what is your take on their relationship?
Bobby Drake/Hank McCoy (616)
I've been shipping these guys for a long time. They have such a wonderful long friendship and even though they're very different people they still mean so much to each other. I'd be happy to have this set at any point in canon, I'll be happy any which way.
Black Tom Cassidy/Cain Marko (616)
There are only two ways to stop the Juggernaut, you either get him with a psychic attack or you go after Tom. but more seriously I love villain friendships and there's is so fun. It's just this understated little team-up that bloomed into a real friendship that has lasted for years.
Roberto da Costa/Sam Guthrie (616)
I do love the way their relationship has grown over the years and they're relationship in Avengers. I like Roberto's charm and ease in everything and the way he sort of teeters on the line of grey area and working outside the approved systems and I like how Sam is there to keep him honest and the way thing have changed from when they were kids and Sam was the leader to now when Roberto is the leader.
Douglas Ramsey/Warlock (616)
Selfsoulfriends! Friendship and weird alien ideas of what that means and what love is and a boy who can understand all of it. Anything with them would really be great I love how sweet these two are and how much they care for each other.
X-Men Evolution
Evan Daniels/Pietro Maximoff (X-Men Evolution)
I loved the layers of emotions you can get from these two, they were friends but it all went wrong. Pietro throwing away friendship after friendship to try and stay on his dad's good side was so sad and I'd like to see some of those complicated feelings still left between these two.
Scott Summers/Paul (X-Men Evolution)
Scott had a friend, a normal friend who wasn't a mutant super-hero. They were always hanging out in the background of group shots. How did they become friends? What happened after the Xavier students were outed as mutants? (we never see Paul again after that episode but we also got no fall out from it) I am very intrigued by Paul.
Super-powereds
Blaine Jeffries/Sean Pendleton
I really like the old last of our crew marred by a great tragedy trope and they do it so well (they aren't quite the last of their crew but they are pretty cut off from the rest). I'd like to know more about their time as students, what happened when Blaine finally caught Sean, or something post story and how there lives changed in the aftermath of everything. I'm very fond of Blaine and Chad's relationship so if you wanted to include that I would be very happy.
DCEU
Billy Batson/Freddy Freeman (DCEU)
I really loved the friendship that was developing between these two in the movie. I would love to see where it goes.
I'm sorry I feel like these are very sparce but I was having some trouble coming up with lots to say at the moment. I included some information about what sort of stories I was thinking of when I requested the pair but they are by no means exclusively what I want. For all these pairs literally anything is good. I didn't include any DNW in my sign up (as I'm sure you noticed) but I am including a few dislikes in this letter, they are of course not binding just more information for you.
Some of these pairings have more or less information since some of them I saw nominated and thought OOOOOHHHHH PRETTY but it had been a while since I'd actually consumed the canon so my prompts/memories of why I liked it was a little fuzzy. I still really want them I just didn't really know what to say about them.
Okay so quickly my general likes and dislike
Dislikes:
I would prefer no crossovers or non-canon aus. To specify-things like House of M or Noir-verse are fine-original fantasy setting or Hogwarts are not.
I am not a big fan of PWP in general, but I do enjoy sex in a story with other things going on as well. I'm not easily squicked so most any kink is fine.
Likes:
close friendships, friends to lovers, found family, identity porn, the setting/genre/styling of noir, case-fic, action/adventure stories, "I Will Find You" tropes, messy and complicated relationships where everyone is trying their best but that doesn't necessarily mean it's working (for all variety of relationship-familial/romantic/friendly), character studies.
DCU comics
Michael Carter/Ted Kord (DCU Comics)
These two are such a great pair. Their friendship was great they were so much fun and then when Ted died it hurt so much more for it. I love both the fix - it type fics where somehow Ted is saved or resurrected and fics that wallow in the angst of it all.
Connor Hawke/Kyle Rayner (DCU Comics)
I really love the dynamic these to have and how their sort of opposites but they compliment each other so well. They're friendship was really great and how they dealt with and helped each other deal with being legacy heroes is something I'm interested in.
Bart Allen/Wally West (DCU Comics)
They had a pretty rough start and a lot of growing pains. I'd be interested in either older Bart or underage. It can be all twisted up and wrong or a sweet story about them finding each other again in this new world that doesn't really have a place for them.
Bart Allen/Thaddeus Thawne (DCU Comics)
They were such good counter parts I'd like to see that explored more.
James Jesse/Hartley Rathaway (DCU Comics)
I liked their sort of friendship and history together and how they both try and go straight. They had a really interesting dynamic.
Hartley Rathaway/Wally West (DCU Comics)
I loved their friendship over the course of the Waid run and I would really like something that built out of there history.
Damian Wayne/Colin Wilkes (DCU Comics)
Damian made a friend, it was great! I'm a bit sad that Colin has sort of disappeared into comics limbo. I'd really like either something in the early days when Damian is still feeling out this whole having a peer your own age thing or something that brings Colin into the new52 and how he fits into the new canon.
Guy Gardner/Kyle Rayner (DCU Comics)
I really loved the close friendship and sort of mentorish relationship they develop. I like that they both have this over-confident brashness but that it comes from different places and manifests itself in different ways.
Hal Jordan/Thaal Sinestro (DCU Comics)
I love a good close friendship ends in betrayal and heartbreak and these two give that so well. I'd love some good old hate-sex or weird creepy obsession from either party. (I was recently re-reading emerald twilight and sinestro's narration was pretty wonderfully adoringly hateful so that's where my head is at right now but they've got such a long history full of great moments)
Marvel 616
David Alleyne/Tommy Shepherd (616)
I've always loved how David transversed the multiverse to find Tommy and I'm very into these two as well as all the questions left after vol. 2 ended. I'd love some follow up on what they're doing now or just what they were up to after the end of the series.
Sam Alexander/Miles Morales (616)
They're friendship is one of my favorite things to come out of the post secret wars era. They seem to have such fun together and play off each other so well. I'd love just them hanging out together or if you feel comfortable with it them bonding over they're latino heritage.
Vance Astrovik/Robert Baldwin (616)
I love these two so much and the whole arc of their friendship from the beginning when they're just getting to know each other to the end of Vol. 5 when they're practically inseparable. I'd love some stuff set during their road trip or following up what happens after the end of Vol. 5.
Jean-Paul Beaubier/Bobby Drake (616)
So the Chuck Austin run is sort of terrible but I was still into and into this pair. They have a good chemistry, they played off each other pretty well. I'm sort of into this in an unrequited missed connection way. Jean-Paul liked Bobby when Bobby wasn't in a place where he'd be able/willing to reciprocate then when Bobby was ready Jean-Paul had moved on. I would also of course love a story where they do get together back then.
Daken Akihiro/Bobby Drake (616)
They had some really good chemistry during the Iceman run. Hate-sex, antagonistically working together until grudgingly coming to respect each other.
Bobby Drake/Simon Lasker (616)
So I really liked them slowly developing a friendship over the course of x-men:gold and I was really into them hooking up. I got an amazing fic about them from Tangerine and it only made me hungrier for more. So dear author what is your take on their relationship?
Bobby Drake/Hank McCoy (616)
I've been shipping these guys for a long time. They have such a wonderful long friendship and even though they're very different people they still mean so much to each other. I'd be happy to have this set at any point in canon, I'll be happy any which way.
Black Tom Cassidy/Cain Marko (616)
There are only two ways to stop the Juggernaut, you either get him with a psychic attack or you go after Tom. but more seriously I love villain friendships and there's is so fun. It's just this understated little team-up that bloomed into a real friendship that has lasted for years.
Roberto da Costa/Sam Guthrie (616)
I do love the way their relationship has grown over the years and they're relationship in Avengers. I like Roberto's charm and ease in everything and the way he sort of teeters on the line of grey area and working outside the approved systems and I like how Sam is there to keep him honest and the way thing have changed from when they were kids and Sam was the leader to now when Roberto is the leader.
Douglas Ramsey/Warlock (616)
Selfsoulfriends! Friendship and weird alien ideas of what that means and what love is and a boy who can understand all of it. Anything with them would really be great I love how sweet these two are and how much they care for each other.
X-Men Evolution
Evan Daniels/Pietro Maximoff (X-Men Evolution)
I loved the layers of emotions you can get from these two, they were friends but it all went wrong. Pietro throwing away friendship after friendship to try and stay on his dad's good side was so sad and I'd like to see some of those complicated feelings still left between these two.
Scott Summers/Paul (X-Men Evolution)
Scott had a friend, a normal friend who wasn't a mutant super-hero. They were always hanging out in the background of group shots. How did they become friends? What happened after the Xavier students were outed as mutants? (we never see Paul again after that episode but we also got no fall out from it) I am very intrigued by Paul.
Super-powereds
Blaine Jeffries/Sean Pendleton
I really like the old last of our crew marred by a great tragedy trope and they do it so well (they aren't quite the last of their crew but they are pretty cut off from the rest). I'd like to know more about their time as students, what happened when Blaine finally caught Sean, or something post story and how there lives changed in the aftermath of everything. I'm very fond of Blaine and Chad's relationship so if you wanted to include that I would be very happy.
DCEU
Billy Batson/Freddy Freeman (DCEU)
I really loved the friendship that was developing between these two in the movie. I would love to see where it goes.