teshumai: luke skywalker and wedge antilles in black and white (Default)
[personal profile] teshumai
Dear person making something for me,

Thank you for making me a thing - a thing of letters or maybe pictures or both or neither! All things are good. I'm not a great letter writer I'm afraid but I will do my best. I didn't include any DNW in my sign up (as I'm sure you noticed) but I am including a few dislikes in this letter, they are of course not binding just more information for you.

I do love a good Halloween themed story if you're feeling the season. I'm definite in favor of a good ghost story (though not necessarily a scary story if that's not your jam).

I am happy with either Gen or ship fic. I will try to include some of my ships for each nomination, I do read outside of my usual ships though so if you got an otp you can write them. The prompts are just suggestions if you want them, I'm not particularly attached to receiving one.

Okay so quickly my general likes and dislike

Dislikes:
I would prefer no crossovers or non-canon aus - To specify-things like House of M or Earth 3 are fine-original fantasy setting or Hogwarts are not really interesting to me. I'm not a huge fan of X is a supernatural creature unless it makes sense in the canon (so a what if Danielle instead of Jubilee was bitten by the vampire would be fine but Danielle has always been a dryad is less my thing)

I'm not easily squicked so most any sexual kink is fine, however I'm not really into non-sexual kinks (so for example is someone is getting spanked I'd prefer they also be getting fucked).

Likes:
close friendships,
friends to lovers,
found family,
identity porn,
the setting/genre/styling of noir,
case-fic and action/adventure stories,
"I Will Find You" tropes,
Powers during sex
First times

DCEU - Freddy Freeman
(ships: Freddy/Billy)

I really liked this movie and I really liked Freddy. He was really kind and brave. I loved his relationship with his foster-siblings and especially with Billy.

Prompts -
-Freddy introduces Billy to Halloween traditions with the Vasquezes.
-Halloween costumes!
-Freddy is being haunted by a ghost! What is 1/6th of a superhero family to do?
-How did Freddy end up in foster care?
-First Kiss
-Flying lessons

Marvel -
I'm splitting this into sections based on main interactions/titles but feel free to mix and match as you desire.

(x-men)Emma Frost, Scott Summers, Jean Grey, Phoenix force, Warren Worthington III, Bobby Drake, Nathaniel Essex

(ships: Emma/Scott, Jean/Scott, Jean/Phoenix, Scott/Phoenix, Scott/Logan, Scott (time displaced)/Kamala Khan, Scott (time displaced)/Amadeus Cho, Warren(time displaced)/Laura(x-23), Warren/Bobby, Bobby/Hank McCoy, Bobby/Daken, Bobby/Johnny Storm, Bobby/Simon Lasker(pyro))

I love the X-men and the originals have always been my favorites, but I have grown to deeply love Emma in all her glory. I am happy to read about them in any respect and from any time period. X-men get involved in a lot of weird shit. There were all those vampire encounters and the "vampire" encounters because comics code wouldn't let them use actual vampires. They've got demons and magic and goblin queens. Their base was in Limbo for a while. And everything about Sinister is just fucking creepy.

Prompts
-The X-men owe Death a few Souls and she's coming to collect
-Ice Wizard wasn't just about the aesthetics - he was magic too
-Something with Warren's magic blood would be cool.
-The Phoenix leaves it's mark on every mind it touches, what does that look like for Emma, Scott, and Jean.
-So with new revelations from HoxPox just how many Scott's are there in the afterlife?

(New Mutants) Sam Guthrie, Roberto Da Costa, Doug Ramsey, Danielle Moonstar, Illyana
(ships: Sam/Roberto, Roberto/Sam/Smasher, Doug/Warlock, Illyana/Kitty)

I love the teen teams and New Mutants is particularly great because they got to grow up and we see how those bonds continue to grow.

Prompts
-Illyana and Dani are both great sources of creepy/Halloweenness with Illyana's time in Limbo, the Darkchilde, Dani's powers, the Demon Bear, and the Valkerie thing.
-Doug can read from any book in any language, what trouble ever came reading a book?
-How's the afterlife going for Sunspot and Mirage?
-Sam is always down for a good space adventure, who is he dragging along this time?

(The Young Avengers & Loki) Tommy, Teddy, Noh-Var, Loki/kid loki,
(ships: Billy/Teddy, Tommy/David)
Look another team of teens! This group is full of creepy labs, human experimentation, magic, existential crisises involving where or not you were ever really real at all, and Loki. I'm sure there is something Halloweeny there!

Kamala, Valeria
My favorite girls! There's nothing actually in common about them but I'm trying to group. Kamala is so bright and sweet and brave and Valeria is so smart and little scary but so loyal to her family.

Venom
He's a creepy space goo that possess you and eat people, it's perfect for Halloween! I'm sort of kidding. He's more then just a creepy space goo. I actually really love the whole Klintar thing and Vemon: Space Knight, is thus far my favorite Venom story so that sort of partnership is what I like from Vemon (I am happy with Eddie, Mark, Flash, or Peter as far as hosts go, I don't really know the others very well)

DC(New) - Kon, Damian, Renee, Crispus
(ships: Tim/Kon, Damian/Jon, Damian/Colin, Renee/Kate)

Okay, so I'm not entirely sure I nominated this right. I couldn't really figure out which one of New Earth and Prime Earth was which so if I'm all wrong sorry. Gotham is good for a creepy murder mystery for The Question, The Spectre, and/or Robin to explore. Maybe Kon and is universe trotting friends (if this is the right continuity) come across a horror movie or halloween town style universe in their travels. Or if we're in the other continuity there is always cadmus and/or luthor up to no good.

Arrow - Ray, Len, Mick, Gideon, Rip
(ships: Ray/Mick, Len/Mick, Rip/Gideon)

I like legends, there are plenty of halloween themed times to go. Salem Witch Trails, taking one of the sad childhoods trick-or-treating - it won't mess up the time line that much! The ghost of Len is back on this night when the veil is thinnest?

Miss Fisher - Any
(Phryne/Jack)

If you've been reading my letter straight through you may have noticed a lot of murder mystery suggestions. I really murder mystery stories so this show was my jam. I like everyone in it and I would love read about any one you offered.

OW -
Go wild! I tried to pick things that felt like they tied into the season, so that's my only real guideline here.

Superhero with Horrifying Powers (Original Work)
Nonbinary Cyborg Noir Detective (Original Work)
Glamorous wartime singer turned detective (Original Work)
Witch in training (Original Work)
Tarot Card Artist (Original Work)
Slowly Dying GPS System on a Rural Road at Midnight (Original Work)
Last Survivor of an Exploration Party in Uncharted Territory (Original Work)
House In The Space Between Realities (Original Work)
Conductor of a Trans-dimensional train (Original Work)
Xenoarchaeologist Investigating a Dead Civilization (Original Work)
Ghost of a Dried Up River (Original Work)
Retired Superhero Who Didn't Realize They Died (Original Work)

Profile

teshumai: luke skywalker and wedge antilles in black and white (Default)
Snowshus

May 2020

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
1011121314 1516
17181920 212223
24252627282930
31      

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 19th, 2026 03:52 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios