Dear Creator
Thank you for making something for me. I am happy with either gen or ship fics, so if you want to switch the / and &s for any of the pairs you can. The prompts are just suggestions if you want them, I'm not particularly attached to receiving one.
DC Comics
DCEU
Marvel comics
Super Powereds
Karate Kid/Cobra Kai
DNW*:
*any prompt that contradicts a DNW can be considered an exception you are free to disregard the DNW in that particular case
Likes:
DC (comics)
Arkillo/Guy Gardner
I really love the conflicted loyalty baked into this pairing. They've both dedicated themselves to leaders whose conflict is inevitable but they still come through for each other. They still find away to make it work but there's always this under current of approaching storms to it.
1 - Arkillo has helped Guy deal with his past, Perhaps guy can return the favor.
2 - Beer Buddies slowly evolves into something more.
3 - "No One Can Kill Him Be Me" (whether as a gambit to let the other escape, or as a weird sign of their friendship)
Michael Carter/Ted Kord (DCU (Comics))
I love how much fun these guys have together, how fast they just clicked. I think that's part of what makes Ted death so heartbreaking. I am totally up for both extremes, the light-hearted hijinks style of their JLI/Super-buddies run or the angst of post Identity Crisis.
1- Getting fake married for a mission that didn't actually require any one getting fake marriage.
2 - Booster and Beetle and a trip to see the dinosaurs
3 - Booster might not be able to stop any of the terrible things that will happen to Ted but he can make sure he's there for him every time.
Connor Hawke/Kyle Rayner (DCU (Comics))
I really loved their friendship and how it developed from basically shared daddy issues to the real thing. I like that they support each other and are their for each other no matter what but also they just hang out sometimes (and we get see that). In a medium where most characters often have these big explosive relationships (even the best friends) there was something sort of quiet and easy between them (not that they didn't get into their fare share of arguments).
1- Post Rebirth - Wally's back and with him memories of a different life, everyone is talking about how everything is right again, so why does Kyle still fill like something is missing? And how can he find it again if doesn't even know what or who it is?
2 - Connor likes the idea of waiting, of only ever being with one person. (I should add I have a virginity kink, just in case you wanted to go that way)
3 - Connor teaches Kyle martial arts.
Dick Grayson/Tiger
I really enjoyed the way they played off each other. And the layers of trust issues going on. The slow grudging respect Tiger develops for Dick is very nice. Tiger is such an interesting character I wish they'd do more with him.
1 - Ric is a lot more like the sort of person Tiger said he wanted Dick to be, so when they have to work together why does Tiger find himself unhappy with the changes?
2 - Expanding on one of their mission to take out the rest of Spiral's agents
3- Does Tiger ever get to find out how much Dick likes being tied up?
Khaji-Da/Jaime Reyes
Teaching the murderous alien AI stuck to your spine the mean of love and freewill is such a good trope. I love how much Khaji-Da comes care about Jaime and his values and how much Jaime comes to care about Kjaji-Da as a being not just a robot that stole his body. Them learning to work together, learning to understand each other, learning to care for each other, was so good.
1) Khaji Da didn't know the word love until it met Jaime
2) Sex with the bug attached to your spine
3) Khaji-Da tried to show the other bugs what Jaime had shown it - it didn't work out so well the first time, but he isn't going to give up.
top
DCEU
Billy/Freddy
I really loved this movie, it was so sweet and heart-warming. I loved the friendship that developed between Billy and Freddy. The way they built up to something more then just sharing a space and needing each other's skills/knowledge to a genuine affection.
1) Fooling around in their perfect magic god bodies is easy, getting up the courage to admit they want each other as they really are is harder
2) Black Adam tries to seduce Billy to the dark side, can Freddy keep him on the right path?
3) Billy's never had a best friend or a brother before but he's pretty sure you're not supposed to want to kiss them all the time.
top
Marvel Comics
X-men 05
For me X-men always comes back to these five. I've love a lot characters and teams over the years but there's something about them, about the way they were forced together but came out stronger that just really gets me. I'll be happy with any time period or version the usual group, the time-displaced kids, any of the canon AU. You can even mix and match.
1) Each of them settling into the mansion and coming together as a team and as friends and eventually as family
2) So much has changed and so much has happened and their family has grown so much, but in the end, it always comes back to the five of them.
Vance Astrovik/Robert Baldwin (Marvel (Comics))
They've been through a lot together and so much has changed since they were kids in the New Warriors. I really love the ride or die loyalty they've developed. I really love how Vance has grown into a leader over the years. I like the redemption themes of the 2014 series the whole "You're making up for past mistakes? that's apparently what the New Warriors do now" thing.
1- Road Trip Adventure time with Vance and Robbie, travelling the country, saving people, finding themselves.
2- During the Shatterstar series there is brief mention of the Noir-verse's New Warriors and now I'm curious. What do you think that looks like?
3 - Robbie is apparently not as over the Penance stuff as he pretends to be, does Vance find out? And what does he do about it?
Tommy Shepard/David Alleyne (Marvel (Comics))
I love their fast friendship: David knew Tommy for all of a few days when Tommy is taken and David drops everything to travel across multiple universes to find him. We don't get to see them spend a lot of time together but what we did see was so promising that I was completely sold on the possibilities.
1 - Getting married would help them both out on the taxes front, trust David, he knows these things.
2 - Young Avengers vol. 1 alludes to experiments being performed on Tommy and others in the mutant detention center, what if someone from that place comes looking for Tommy and it's up to David and his old X-buddies to help him out.
3 - Their first real kiss.
top
Super Powereds
Sean Pendleton/Blaine Jefferies
I really like the old last of our crew marred by a great tragedy trope and they do it so well. I like the long largely unspoken history between them full of good and bad. I'm very fond of Blaine and Chad's relationship so if you wanted to include that I would be very happy.
1 - What was the lead up to Sean's arrest? How did Blaine catch him?
2 - They used to be in love and then everything went to shit, now that they've been reunited do old passions reignite?
3 - Sharing a glass of Whiskey and reminiscing.
Chad Taylor/Shane DaSoto
I loved so much that these two became real characters over the course of the books and that their friendship really did evolve past training buddies to something where they actually trusted and cared for each other.
1 - Once Chad starts letting himself feel things, what are his feelings about Shane?
2 - Shane has always been second best, but coming in second to Angela never hurt as much as it did when it came to Chad. (I am okay with this prompt ending unrequited or eventually requited. I am also okay with it being more focused on Shane's relationship with his sister than with Chad)
3 - Training sessions
Adam & George
This was such a fascinating and heart-wrenching relationship. The layers of honor and anger and revenge and care were so much. Part of me wants to believe Adam wouldn't be able to kill George and another part can't believe he didn't. I want to know more about them, about their life before the books begins is like.
1 - What was Adam's childhood like with George?
2- Adam thoughts/feelings when it's finally time to kill George
3 - Training the boy who's sworn to kill you.
Vince/&Nick
I like the balance of Vince's stupid goodness and Nick's extreme cynicism. I like the trope that sometimes all you need to be better is someone believing that you can be. I also like the trope of, I'll be the one to get my hands dirty so you can remain clean, and the way those two play off each other with these two.
1 - He makes you a better man, and sometimes you hate him for that
2 - Nick takes Vince on a Vacation to Vegas
Mary/Hershal & Roy/Chad
For this group I mostly want to see them working out the logistics of dating/building a family when you're time sharing a body. How much of father role does Roy need to take with Mary/Hershal's kids? What happens when you had a really shitty day and you just want your boyfriend to give you a hug but it's his alter's day with the body? I asked for Roy/Chad because I ship more then my other ships but I'm not super attached if you want to use a different ship for Roy (expect for Hexellent - I don't like her, please don't use her)
top
Karate Kid/Cobra Kai
I'm combining these two requests under one tag for simplicity's sake but I'll prompt from both eras and if you offered Karate Kid and not Cobra Kai you don't have to incorporate any Cobra Kai details in your fic
Johnny&/Daniel
They have such great chemistry and they're still so stuck on each other years later. I love the few moments we get that hint at the possibility that they could be/have been really good friends (or more) if only things had gone differently (if Johnny's karate teacher wasn't so militant, if Robby hadn't been in the dojo at just that moment, if Kreese hadn't come back).
1 - How does their relationship change after the '84 tournament? What's school like the next day/week/month?
2 - Johnny's been living in the closet for 50 years, but Larusso has a special ability to wreck everything Johnny's built - including his walls.
3 - Sparing for fun for once.
John Kreese/Johnny Lawrence
For this I'd prefer things to lean towards the bad touch side. It doesn't have to be straight non/dub-con but at very least manipulative and hurtful. Kreese might love Johnny, in his way, but that's not the kind of love that lifts you up, if you know what I mean. He just has so much power over Johnny, emotionally, even decades later and I love that dark, fucked up-ness.
1 - Kreese made Johnny, he belongs to Kreese, every inch of him. He did at 17 and he still does at 51.
2 - Kreese loves watching Johnny gasping for air.
3 - Johnny knows this isn't a fatherly love but if this is the closest he can get he'll do whatever Kreese wants to keep it.
top
Thank you for making something for me. I am happy with either gen or ship fics, so if you want to switch the / and &s for any of the pairs you can. The prompts are just suggestions if you want them, I'm not particularly attached to receiving one.
DC Comics
DCEU
Marvel comics
Super Powereds
Karate Kid/Cobra Kai
DNW and Likes
DNW*:
- - I would prefer no crossovers or non-canon or setting aus (including things like soulmates, omegaverse, or magical creatures)
- I'm not easily squicked so most any sexual kink is fine, however I'm not really into non-sexual kinks (so for example if someone is getting spanked I'd like it to be about sexual gratification foremost)
*any prompt that contradicts a DNW can be considered an exception you are free to disregard the DNW in that particular case
Likes:
- -close friendships
-enemy mine tropes
-friends to lovers
-found family (not necessarily happily found)
-identity porn
-the setting/genre/styling of noir
-case-fic and action/adventure stories
-"I Will Find You" tropes
-superpowers during sex
-First times
FANDOMS
DC (comics)
Arkillo/Guy Gardner
I really love the conflicted loyalty baked into this pairing. They've both dedicated themselves to leaders whose conflict is inevitable but they still come through for each other. They still find away to make it work but there's always this under current of approaching storms to it.
1 - Arkillo has helped Guy deal with his past, Perhaps guy can return the favor.
2 - Beer Buddies slowly evolves into something more.
3 - "No One Can Kill Him Be Me" (whether as a gambit to let the other escape, or as a weird sign of their friendship)
Michael Carter/Ted Kord (DCU (Comics))
I love how much fun these guys have together, how fast they just clicked. I think that's part of what makes Ted death so heartbreaking. I am totally up for both extremes, the light-hearted hijinks style of their JLI/Super-buddies run or the angst of post Identity Crisis.
1- Getting fake married for a mission that didn't actually require any one getting fake marriage.
2 - Booster and Beetle and a trip to see the dinosaurs
3 - Booster might not be able to stop any of the terrible things that will happen to Ted but he can make sure he's there for him every time.
Connor Hawke/Kyle Rayner (DCU (Comics))
I really loved their friendship and how it developed from basically shared daddy issues to the real thing. I like that they support each other and are their for each other no matter what but also they just hang out sometimes (and we get see that). In a medium where most characters often have these big explosive relationships (even the best friends) there was something sort of quiet and easy between them (not that they didn't get into their fare share of arguments).
1- Post Rebirth - Wally's back and with him memories of a different life, everyone is talking about how everything is right again, so why does Kyle still fill like something is missing? And how can he find it again if doesn't even know what or who it is?
2 - Connor likes the idea of waiting, of only ever being with one person. (I should add I have a virginity kink, just in case you wanted to go that way)
3 - Connor teaches Kyle martial arts.
Dick Grayson/Tiger
I really enjoyed the way they played off each other. And the layers of trust issues going on. The slow grudging respect Tiger develops for Dick is very nice. Tiger is such an interesting character I wish they'd do more with him.
1 - Ric is a lot more like the sort of person Tiger said he wanted Dick to be, so when they have to work together why does Tiger find himself unhappy with the changes?
2 - Expanding on one of their mission to take out the rest of Spiral's agents
3- Does Tiger ever get to find out how much Dick likes being tied up?
Khaji-Da/Jaime Reyes
Teaching the murderous alien AI stuck to your spine the mean of love and freewill is such a good trope. I love how much Khaji-Da comes care about Jaime and his values and how much Jaime comes to care about Kjaji-Da as a being not just a robot that stole his body. Them learning to work together, learning to understand each other, learning to care for each other, was so good.
1) Khaji Da didn't know the word love until it met Jaime
2) Sex with the bug attached to your spine
3) Khaji-Da tried to show the other bugs what Jaime had shown it - it didn't work out so well the first time, but he isn't going to give up.
top
DCEU
Billy/Freddy
I really loved this movie, it was so sweet and heart-warming. I loved the friendship that developed between Billy and Freddy. The way they built up to something more then just sharing a space and needing each other's skills/knowledge to a genuine affection.
1) Fooling around in their perfect magic god bodies is easy, getting up the courage to admit they want each other as they really are is harder
2) Black Adam tries to seduce Billy to the dark side, can Freddy keep him on the right path?
3) Billy's never had a best friend or a brother before but he's pretty sure you're not supposed to want to kiss them all the time.
top
Marvel Comics
X-men 05
For me X-men always comes back to these five. I've love a lot characters and teams over the years but there's something about them, about the way they were forced together but came out stronger that just really gets me. I'll be happy with any time period or version the usual group, the time-displaced kids, any of the canon AU. You can even mix and match.
1) Each of them settling into the mansion and coming together as a team and as friends and eventually as family
2) So much has changed and so much has happened and their family has grown so much, but in the end, it always comes back to the five of them.
Vance Astrovik/Robert Baldwin (Marvel (Comics))
They've been through a lot together and so much has changed since they were kids in the New Warriors. I really love the ride or die loyalty they've developed. I really love how Vance has grown into a leader over the years. I like the redemption themes of the 2014 series the whole "You're making up for past mistakes? that's apparently what the New Warriors do now" thing.
1- Road Trip Adventure time with Vance and Robbie, travelling the country, saving people, finding themselves.
2- During the Shatterstar series there is brief mention of the Noir-verse's New Warriors and now I'm curious. What do you think that looks like?
3 - Robbie is apparently not as over the Penance stuff as he pretends to be, does Vance find out? And what does he do about it?
Tommy Shepard/David Alleyne (Marvel (Comics))
I love their fast friendship: David knew Tommy for all of a few days when Tommy is taken and David drops everything to travel across multiple universes to find him. We don't get to see them spend a lot of time together but what we did see was so promising that I was completely sold on the possibilities.
1 - Getting married would help them both out on the taxes front, trust David, he knows these things.
2 - Young Avengers vol. 1 alludes to experiments being performed on Tommy and others in the mutant detention center, what if someone from that place comes looking for Tommy and it's up to David and his old X-buddies to help him out.
3 - Their first real kiss.
top
Super Powereds
Sean Pendleton/Blaine Jefferies
I really like the old last of our crew marred by a great tragedy trope and they do it so well. I like the long largely unspoken history between them full of good and bad. I'm very fond of Blaine and Chad's relationship so if you wanted to include that I would be very happy.
1 - What was the lead up to Sean's arrest? How did Blaine catch him?
2 - They used to be in love and then everything went to shit, now that they've been reunited do old passions reignite?
3 - Sharing a glass of Whiskey and reminiscing.
Chad Taylor/Shane DaSoto
I loved so much that these two became real characters over the course of the books and that their friendship really did evolve past training buddies to something where they actually trusted and cared for each other.
1 - Once Chad starts letting himself feel things, what are his feelings about Shane?
2 - Shane has always been second best, but coming in second to Angela never hurt as much as it did when it came to Chad. (I am okay with this prompt ending unrequited or eventually requited. I am also okay with it being more focused on Shane's relationship with his sister than with Chad)
3 - Training sessions
Adam & George
This was such a fascinating and heart-wrenching relationship. The layers of honor and anger and revenge and care were so much. Part of me wants to believe Adam wouldn't be able to kill George and another part can't believe he didn't. I want to know more about them, about their life before the books begins is like.
1 - What was Adam's childhood like with George?
2- Adam thoughts/feelings when it's finally time to kill George
3 - Training the boy who's sworn to kill you.
Vince/&Nick
I like the balance of Vince's stupid goodness and Nick's extreme cynicism. I like the trope that sometimes all you need to be better is someone believing that you can be. I also like the trope of, I'll be the one to get my hands dirty so you can remain clean, and the way those two play off each other with these two.
1 - He makes you a better man, and sometimes you hate him for that
2 - Nick takes Vince on a Vacation to Vegas
Mary/Hershal & Roy/Chad
For this group I mostly want to see them working out the logistics of dating/building a family when you're time sharing a body. How much of father role does Roy need to take with Mary/Hershal's kids? What happens when you had a really shitty day and you just want your boyfriend to give you a hug but it's his alter's day with the body? I asked for Roy/Chad because I ship more then my other ships but I'm not super attached if you want to use a different ship for Roy (expect for Hexellent - I don't like her, please don't use her)
top
Karate Kid/Cobra Kai
I'm combining these two requests under one tag for simplicity's sake but I'll prompt from both eras and if you offered Karate Kid and not Cobra Kai you don't have to incorporate any Cobra Kai details in your fic
Johnny&/Daniel
They have such great chemistry and they're still so stuck on each other years later. I love the few moments we get that hint at the possibility that they could be/have been really good friends (or more) if only things had gone differently (if Johnny's karate teacher wasn't so militant, if Robby hadn't been in the dojo at just that moment, if Kreese hadn't come back).
1 - How does their relationship change after the '84 tournament? What's school like the next day/week/month?
2 - Johnny's been living in the closet for 50 years, but Larusso has a special ability to wreck everything Johnny's built - including his walls.
3 - Sparing for fun for once.
John Kreese/Johnny Lawrence
For this I'd prefer things to lean towards the bad touch side. It doesn't have to be straight non/dub-con but at very least manipulative and hurtful. Kreese might love Johnny, in his way, but that's not the kind of love that lifts you up, if you know what I mean. He just has so much power over Johnny, emotionally, even decades later and I love that dark, fucked up-ness.
1 - Kreese made Johnny, he belongs to Kreese, every inch of him. He did at 17 and he still does at 51.
2 - Kreese loves watching Johnny gasping for air.
3 - Johnny knows this isn't a fatherly love but if this is the closest he can get he'll do whatever Kreese wants to keep it.
top