Dear Creator
Thank you for making something for me. The prompts are just suggestions if you want them, I'm not particularly attached to receiving one and feel free to mix them up. Weddings are one of my favorite subjects so I'm very much looking forward to this exchange. I love wedding tropes in writing, whether that's fake married or crazy bachelor parties or forever angstly holding your peace. When it comes to art I really really love the whole wedding aestetics, wedding dresses, wedding cakes, wedding venues with flowers or paper airplanes or whatever, so anything you want to draw that is wedding related will make me happy. When it comes to podfic I will honestly be happy with anything I spend a lot of time in the car so having something to listen to makes me very happy. I'm also open to recieving other forms of unconventional media for this.
DC Comics
DC Comics - Jaime/Khaji-da
Marvel - Bobby & Kyle/Jean-Paul
Marvel - Simon/Bobby, Peter/Johnny, Bobby/Warren
Marvel comics - Black Tom Cassidy/Cain Marko
Marvel - Rictor/Shatterstar, Dazzler/Longshot
Marvel-TV
Super Powereds
DNW*:
*any prompt that contradicts a DNW can be considered an exception you are free to disregard the DNW in that particular case
Likes:
DC Comics Ted/Micahel, Jason/Dick, Connor/Kyle, Jon/Damian
TAGS
Something Old Something New Something Borrowed Something Blue
Amnesia Makes Person Forget Their Marriage
Character Acts Like Engagement Was Accidental But Knew Exactly What They Were Doing
Character waiting for marriage
Characters Keep "Forgetting" to Annul Accidental Marriage
Disastrous Wedding Ceremony Everyone Will Gossip About For Years
Everyone thought they were joking about getting married
practically everyone in the city wants to get friendly character a good wedding gift
Proposal recipient thought they were just a fling
Sacrificing Marriage to Save Person or the World
Serious proposal is assumed to be a joke
Wedding Attire
Wedding Cake Smashing
Fake Marriage
Joke proposal is treated seriously
Woke Up Married After A Drunk Night
Michael Carter/Ted Kord (DCU (Comics))
I love how much fun these guys have together, how fast they just clicked. I think that's part of what makes Ted death so heartbreaking. I am totally up for both extremes, the light-hearted hijinks style of their JLI/Super-buddies run or the angst of post Identity Crisis. My favorite runs with them are the early JLI, when Booster is first introduced, and Booster Gold (2007)
- Getting fake married for a mission that doesn't actually require fake marriage (and then getting married for real)
- Ted didn't actually mean to ask Booster to marry him, there was joke, people were laughing and now Booster is moving into his penthouse.
Connor Hawke/Kyle Rayner (DCU (Comics))
I really loved their friendship and how it developed from basically shared daddy issues to the real thing. I like that they support each other and are their for each other no matter what but also they just hang out sometimes (and we get see that). In a medium where most characters often have these big explosive relationships (even the best friends) there was something sort of quiet and easy between them (not that they didn't get into their fare share of arguments). I particularly like their dynamic in Hard Travelling Heroes II.
- Post Rebirth - Wally's back and with him memories of a different life, everyone is talking about how everything is right again, so why does Kyle still fill like something is missing? And how can he find it again if doesn't even know what or who it is?
- Connor likes the idea of waiting, of only ever being with one person. (I should add I have a virginity kink, just in case you wanted to go that way)
Dick Grayson/Jason Todd
I really like how Dick is one of very few people who was close to Jason before his death so there's a lot of tension between who Jason was and who Jason is and this person who knows both. Plus there's some guilt that Dick could've/should've/would've done something (anything) differently he could have saved Jason, but not like Bruce levels of guilt so it doesn't become this anvil on the relationship just a little extra weight. I don't have a lot of issues with the two of them together that I love but I like Winnick's characterization of Jason, which you can find in Under the Red Hood and Seely's version of Dick in Grayson and Nightwing (Rebirth).
- Ric forgot a lot about the people he loved, but what isn't Jason telling him?
- Dick is very popular guy, with lots of friends, the presents are getting out of hand.
Jon/Damian
I really like the dynamic between these two. I like that they come from very different worlds but have this connection over being different from a lot of the kids around them. I like that Jon can encourage Damian to be childish, and that Damian allows Jon to stretch his independence. I haven't read Super-man recently so I don't know much about aged up Jon, but I don't mind spoilers if you want to write about that. I loved their relationship in Supersons.
- What do Kryptonian weddings look like, what about league of assassin weddings?
-Damian does not joke. Everyone has commented on his lack of humor, often. So why does everyone think he's kidding when he tells them of his intention to marry Jon?
top
DC Comics Jaime/Khaji-da
TAGS
Elaborate Courtship - Strange Alien/Supernatural Courtship RitualsAlien Artifact Creates MarriageMagical Artifact Considers Owner/User/Host Its Spouse
Jaime/Khaji-da
Teaching the murderous alien AI stuck to your spine the mean of love and freewill is such a good trope. I love how much Khaji-Da comes care about Jaime and his values and how much Jaime comes to care about Kjaji-Da as a being not just a robot that stole his body. Them learning to work together, learning to understand each other, learning to care for each other, was so good. My favorite iteration for them is the pre-boot Blue Beetle.
- Khaji Da didn't know the word love until it met Jaime
- Sex with the bug attached to your spine
top
Marvel Comics - Bobby & Jean-paul/Kyle
TAGS
Character fantasizes about getting married
Watching the Person You Love Marry some else
Bobby & Kyle/Jean-Paul
I'm mostly asking for something kind of unrequited or at least bad timing. Something that touches on how Bobby had a chance with Jean-paul but wasn't really in a place to take that chance and now Jean-paul has moved on and that chance is gone. Something that builds off of Chuck Austin's run is kind of what I'm asking for.
top
TAGS
Something Old Something New Something Borrowed Something Blue
All Agree To Marriage For Both Urgent Practical Reasons And Love - One Doesn’t Realize/Believe This
Avoiding arranged marriage by marrying someone else
Character Acts Like Engagement Was Accidental But Knew Exactly What They Were Doing
Characters Keep "Forgetting" to Annul Accidental Marriage
Disastrous Wedding Ceremony Everyone Will Gossip About For Years
Everyone thought they were joking about getting married
practically everyone in the city wants to get friendly character a good wedding gift
Proposal recipient thought they were just a fling
Sacrificing Marriage to Save Person or the World
Serious proposal is assumed to be a joke
Wears Crocs To Wedding
Wedding Attire
Joke proposal is treated seriously
Wedding Cake Smashing
Woke Up Married After A Drunk Night
Fake Marriage
Secret Magical/Near-Human Subculture Wedding Customs
Worldbuilding through Marriage Ceremony
Peter/Johnny
I like their friendship so much. They have such a long great history and their relationship is sort of this circumstantial thing because there weren't many other people like them of their age when they started but it's also a little just finding someone whose on your wavelength. I'm with Stupid is my favorite trade paperback for their stories as well as Hickman's Fantastic Four.
- Spider-Man ruins Human Torch's Wedding - read all about it in this weeks Daily Bugle
- Sometimes when the Universe needs saving the little things slip through the cracks, like remembering to annual the marriage you faked last year.
Bobby/Simon
So I really liked them slowly developing a friendship over the course of x-men:gold and I was really into them hooking up. I'm sad to see Simon has gotten lost in the land of forgotten X-men but I'd love to see your take on what he's up to lately. You can find Simon in X-Men Gold and maybe someday we'll see him again.
- What's a Krakoan wedding like? They're a new culture making new traditions what are they keeping, what are they getting rid of, what are they making up new?
- Bobby is a bonafide pirate now, that means he gets to make pirate mistakes, like getting very drunk and asking his one night stand to marry him in international waters.
Bobby/Warren
I really love the deep connection the O5 all have to each other and for these two in particular I think they have a sort of interesting play especially as the years go on and things get more and more dark with Warren and Bobby is still fighting to stay light despite everything. X-factor vol. 1 is really a good run with them.
- Warren's family is weird and rich enough to have made not technically binding arrangements with other wealthy families involving their children's possible future. Pretending to be married to Bobby is clearly the best way to say no.
- Bobby didn't realize things were that serious between them until Warren pulled out the ring.
top
TAGS
Characters Consider Themselves Married Even if in the Eyes of the Law They're Not
Couple Getting Married Is Scandalous to Polite Society
Estranged secret spouses reunite
Old Married Couple
Sacrificing Marriage to Save Person or the World
Wedding Cake Smashing
Non-traditional Wedding Attire
Black Tom/Cain Marko
From their first team up back in the 70s to now these two have been pretty much inseparable. They seem to truly care for each other even as they don't really seem to care for much else in the world and I kind of love that about them. I'm more looking for established relationship fic for them rather than anything about getting together. Their cameo's in X-force are some of my favorite.
- criminal husbands on a crime spree doing crime and proposing marriage
- Black Tom's is essential to getting Krakoa up and running, but he won't come without Cain. Awkward reunions with Charles are bound to come up.
top
TAGS
Ridiculously Elaborate Wedding Dress
Something Old Something New Something Borrowed Something Blue
Character Acts Like Engagement Was Accidental But Knew Exactly What They Were Doing
Non-traditional Wedding Attire
Old Married Couple
Outdoor Wedding
Sacrificing Marriage to Save Person or the World
Televised Wedding
Time Travel Backward To Fix The Past Also Results In Unexpectedly Getting Married
Wedding Attire
Wedding Cake Smashing
Alien Marriage Traditions
Worldbuilding through Marriage Ceremony
Pretend/Fake relationship with ex-spouse
Watching a friend/family member get married
Rictor/Shatterstar
I love the relationship between these two. I love the whole childhood friends to lovers, I love that it's complicated and hard and they break up sometimes but that they always come back to each other. I'm really very happy to read about any point in their history, but X-factor Vol. 3 and Shatterstar are probably my favorite runs.
- Mojo wants the TV rights to their wedding and he'll go to any lengths to get them
- Shatterstar was supposed to be fixing Dazzler and Longshots relationship so he'd be born but when he got back he found his relationship with Rictor much different then he left it.
Dazzler/Longshot
I sort of love the cyclical tragedy of them. Longshot keeps forgetting them and they have to start anew but they keep doing falling for each other even though it never lasts (if you want to make it last this time I would very much appreciate it). They're also a lot of fun, Longshot has such a sweet good humor about him and Alison can have such bite to her. I love them. Probably the best place to find them actually together in the late 80s thru 90s X-men run.
- There's a mission and Longshot and Alison need to pretend to be married still/again to get through it.
- The son they forgot they had is getting married, it's weird but kind of nice.
top
TAGS
Something Old Something New Something Borrowed Something Blue
Avoiding arranged marriage by marrying someone else
Character Acts Like Engagement Was Accidental But Knew Exactly What They Were Doing
Mistaken Belief That Arranged Marriage Will Be To Sibling of Intended
Outdoor Wedding
Proposal recipient thought they were just a fling
Sacrificing Marriage to Save Person or the World
Secret Magical/Near-Human Subculture Wedding Customs
Serious proposal is assumed to be a joke
Wedding Attire
Wedding Cake Smashing
Ward/Danny
I really like these two, especially in season 2. I like what a hot mess Ward is, but he's really trying. I love how earnest and kind Danny is, even if he's completely wrong sometimes. I like that they've come to really lean on each other even though they had a rocky beginning.
- Danny knew his parents planned on him marrying one of the Meachums, he just isn't sure which one. (if you would like to make this a no Kun-Lun au that is okay)
- Ward is pretty used to sacrificing himself to protect others, he doesn't do it graceful or without complaint but he does it, so if giving up their marriage is the only way to save everyone, he'll do it.
top
Super Powereds
TAGS
Something Old Something New Something Borrowed Something Blue
Character Acts Like Engagement Was Accidental But Knew Exactly What They Were Doing
Characters Keep "Forgetting" to Annul Accidental Marriage
Estranged secret spouses reunite
Outdoor Wedding
Serious proposal is assumed to be a joke
Wedding Attire
Wedding Cake Smashing
Woke Up Married After A Drunk Night
Sean Pendleton/Blaine Jefferies
I really like the old last of our crew marred by a great tragedy trope and they do it so well. I like the long largely unspoken history between them full of good and bad. I'm very fond of Blaine and Chad's relationship so if you wanted to include that I would be very happy.
- They used to be in love and then everything went to shit, now that they've been reunited do old passions reignite?
- Sean is a master of manipulation, he is after all the subtlety instructor, he'll get Blaine to agree to marry him one way or another.
top
Thank you for making something for me. The prompts are just suggestions if you want them, I'm not particularly attached to receiving one and feel free to mix them up. Weddings are one of my favorite subjects so I'm very much looking forward to this exchange. I love wedding tropes in writing, whether that's fake married or crazy bachelor parties or forever angstly holding your peace. When it comes to art I really really love the whole wedding aestetics, wedding dresses, wedding cakes, wedding venues with flowers or paper airplanes or whatever, so anything you want to draw that is wedding related will make me happy. When it comes to podfic I will honestly be happy with anything I spend a lot of time in the car so having something to listen to makes me very happy. I'm also open to recieving other forms of unconventional media for this.
DC Comics
DC Comics - Jaime/Khaji-da
Marvel - Bobby & Kyle/Jean-Paul
Marvel - Simon/Bobby, Peter/Johnny, Bobby/Warren
Marvel comics - Black Tom Cassidy/Cain Marko
Marvel - Rictor/Shatterstar, Dazzler/Longshot
Marvel-TV
Super Powereds
DNW and Likes
DNW*:
- - I would prefer no crossovers or non-canon or setting aus (including things like soulmates, omegaverse, or magical creatures) however canon aus such as House of M or canon divergence aus are fine.
- I'm not easily squicked so most any sexual kink is fine, however I'm not really into non-sexual kinks (so for example if someone is getting spanked I'd like it to be about sexual gratification foremost)
*any prompt that contradicts a DNW can be considered an exception you are free to disregard the DNW in that particular case
Likes:
- -close friendships
-enemy mine tropes
-friends to lovers
-found family (not necessarily happily found)
-identity porn
-the setting/genre/styling of noir
-case-fic and action/adventure stories
-"I Will Find You" tropes
-superpowers during sex
-First times
FANDOMS
DC Comics Ted/Micahel, Jason/Dick, Connor/Kyle, Jon/Damian
TAGS
Something Old Something New Something Borrowed Something Blue
Amnesia Makes Person Forget Their Marriage
Character Acts Like Engagement Was Accidental But Knew Exactly What They Were Doing
Character waiting for marriage
Characters Keep "Forgetting" to Annul Accidental Marriage
Disastrous Wedding Ceremony Everyone Will Gossip About For Years
Everyone thought they were joking about getting married
practically everyone in the city wants to get friendly character a good wedding gift
Proposal recipient thought they were just a fling
Sacrificing Marriage to Save Person or the World
Serious proposal is assumed to be a joke
Wedding Attire
Wedding Cake Smashing
Fake Marriage
Joke proposal is treated seriously
Woke Up Married After A Drunk Night
Michael Carter/Ted Kord (DCU (Comics))
I love how much fun these guys have together, how fast they just clicked. I think that's part of what makes Ted death so heartbreaking. I am totally up for both extremes, the light-hearted hijinks style of their JLI/Super-buddies run or the angst of post Identity Crisis. My favorite runs with them are the early JLI, when Booster is first introduced, and Booster Gold (2007)
- Getting fake married for a mission that doesn't actually require fake marriage (and then getting married for real)
- Ted didn't actually mean to ask Booster to marry him, there was joke, people were laughing and now Booster is moving into his penthouse.
Connor Hawke/Kyle Rayner (DCU (Comics))
I really loved their friendship and how it developed from basically shared daddy issues to the real thing. I like that they support each other and are their for each other no matter what but also they just hang out sometimes (and we get see that). In a medium where most characters often have these big explosive relationships (even the best friends) there was something sort of quiet and easy between them (not that they didn't get into their fare share of arguments). I particularly like their dynamic in Hard Travelling Heroes II.
- Post Rebirth - Wally's back and with him memories of a different life, everyone is talking about how everything is right again, so why does Kyle still fill like something is missing? And how can he find it again if doesn't even know what or who it is?
- Connor likes the idea of waiting, of only ever being with one person. (I should add I have a virginity kink, just in case you wanted to go that way)
Dick Grayson/Jason Todd
I really like how Dick is one of very few people who was close to Jason before his death so there's a lot of tension between who Jason was and who Jason is and this person who knows both. Plus there's some guilt that Dick could've/should've/would've done something (anything) differently he could have saved Jason, but not like Bruce levels of guilt so it doesn't become this anvil on the relationship just a little extra weight. I don't have a lot of issues with the two of them together that I love but I like Winnick's characterization of Jason, which you can find in Under the Red Hood and Seely's version of Dick in Grayson and Nightwing (Rebirth).
- Ric forgot a lot about the people he loved, but what isn't Jason telling him?
- Dick is very popular guy, with lots of friends, the presents are getting out of hand.
Jon/Damian
I really like the dynamic between these two. I like that they come from very different worlds but have this connection over being different from a lot of the kids around them. I like that Jon can encourage Damian to be childish, and that Damian allows Jon to stretch his independence. I haven't read Super-man recently so I don't know much about aged up Jon, but I don't mind spoilers if you want to write about that. I loved their relationship in Supersons.
- What do Kryptonian weddings look like, what about league of assassin weddings?
-Damian does not joke. Everyone has commented on his lack of humor, often. So why does everyone think he's kidding when he tells them of his intention to marry Jon?
top
DC Comics Jaime/Khaji-da
TAGS
Elaborate Courtship - Strange Alien/Supernatural Courtship RitualsAlien Artifact Creates MarriageMagical Artifact Considers Owner/User/Host Its Spouse
Jaime/Khaji-da
Teaching the murderous alien AI stuck to your spine the mean of love and freewill is such a good trope. I love how much Khaji-Da comes care about Jaime and his values and how much Jaime comes to care about Kjaji-Da as a being not just a robot that stole his body. Them learning to work together, learning to understand each other, learning to care for each other, was so good. My favorite iteration for them is the pre-boot Blue Beetle.
- Khaji Da didn't know the word love until it met Jaime
- Sex with the bug attached to your spine
top
Marvel Comics - Bobby & Jean-paul/Kyle
TAGS
Character fantasizes about getting married
Watching the Person You Love Marry some else
Bobby & Kyle/Jean-Paul
I'm mostly asking for something kind of unrequited or at least bad timing. Something that touches on how Bobby had a chance with Jean-paul but wasn't really in a place to take that chance and now Jean-paul has moved on and that chance is gone. Something that builds off of Chuck Austin's run is kind of what I'm asking for.
top
Marvel Comics Peter/Johnny, Bobby/Simon, Bobby/Warren
TAGS
Something Old Something New Something Borrowed Something Blue
All Agree To Marriage For Both Urgent Practical Reasons And Love - One Doesn’t Realize/Believe This
Avoiding arranged marriage by marrying someone else
Character Acts Like Engagement Was Accidental But Knew Exactly What They Were Doing
Characters Keep "Forgetting" to Annul Accidental Marriage
Disastrous Wedding Ceremony Everyone Will Gossip About For Years
Everyone thought they were joking about getting married
practically everyone in the city wants to get friendly character a good wedding gift
Proposal recipient thought they were just a fling
Sacrificing Marriage to Save Person or the World
Serious proposal is assumed to be a joke
Wears Crocs To Wedding
Wedding Attire
Joke proposal is treated seriously
Wedding Cake Smashing
Woke Up Married After A Drunk Night
Fake Marriage
Secret Magical/Near-Human Subculture Wedding Customs
Worldbuilding through Marriage Ceremony
Peter/Johnny
I like their friendship so much. They have such a long great history and their relationship is sort of this circumstantial thing because there weren't many other people like them of their age when they started but it's also a little just finding someone whose on your wavelength. I'm with Stupid is my favorite trade paperback for their stories as well as Hickman's Fantastic Four.
- Spider-Man ruins Human Torch's Wedding - read all about it in this weeks Daily Bugle
- Sometimes when the Universe needs saving the little things slip through the cracks, like remembering to annual the marriage you faked last year.
Bobby/Simon
So I really liked them slowly developing a friendship over the course of x-men:gold and I was really into them hooking up. I'm sad to see Simon has gotten lost in the land of forgotten X-men but I'd love to see your take on what he's up to lately. You can find Simon in X-Men Gold and maybe someday we'll see him again.
- What's a Krakoan wedding like? They're a new culture making new traditions what are they keeping, what are they getting rid of, what are they making up new?
- Bobby is a bonafide pirate now, that means he gets to make pirate mistakes, like getting very drunk and asking his one night stand to marry him in international waters.
Bobby/Warren
I really love the deep connection the O5 all have to each other and for these two in particular I think they have a sort of interesting play especially as the years go on and things get more and more dark with Warren and Bobby is still fighting to stay light despite everything. X-factor vol. 1 is really a good run with them.
- Warren's family is weird and rich enough to have made not technically binding arrangements with other wealthy families involving their children's possible future. Pretending to be married to Bobby is clearly the best way to say no.
- Bobby didn't realize things were that serious between them until Warren pulled out the ring.
top
Marvel Comics-Black Tom/Cain Marko
TAGS
Characters Consider Themselves Married Even if in the Eyes of the Law They're Not
Couple Getting Married Is Scandalous to Polite Society
Estranged secret spouses reunite
Old Married Couple
Sacrificing Marriage to Save Person or the World
Wedding Cake Smashing
Non-traditional Wedding Attire
Black Tom/Cain Marko
From their first team up back in the 70s to now these two have been pretty much inseparable. They seem to truly care for each other even as they don't really seem to care for much else in the world and I kind of love that about them. I'm more looking for established relationship fic for them rather than anything about getting together. Their cameo's in X-force are some of my favorite.
- criminal husbands on a crime spree doing crime and proposing marriage
- Black Tom's is essential to getting Krakoa up and running, but he won't come without Cain. Awkward reunions with Charles are bound to come up.
top
Marvel - Rictor/Shatterstar, Dazzler/Longshot
TAGS
Ridiculously Elaborate Wedding Dress
Something Old Something New Something Borrowed Something Blue
Character Acts Like Engagement Was Accidental But Knew Exactly What They Were Doing
Non-traditional Wedding Attire
Old Married Couple
Outdoor Wedding
Sacrificing Marriage to Save Person or the World
Televised Wedding
Time Travel Backward To Fix The Past Also Results In Unexpectedly Getting Married
Wedding Attire
Wedding Cake Smashing
Alien Marriage Traditions
Worldbuilding through Marriage Ceremony
Pretend/Fake relationship with ex-spouse
Watching a friend/family member get married
Rictor/Shatterstar
I love the relationship between these two. I love the whole childhood friends to lovers, I love that it's complicated and hard and they break up sometimes but that they always come back to each other. I'm really very happy to read about any point in their history, but X-factor Vol. 3 and Shatterstar are probably my favorite runs.
- Mojo wants the TV rights to their wedding and he'll go to any lengths to get them
- Shatterstar was supposed to be fixing Dazzler and Longshots relationship so he'd be born but when he got back he found his relationship with Rictor much different then he left it.
Dazzler/Longshot
I sort of love the cyclical tragedy of them. Longshot keeps forgetting them and they have to start anew but they keep doing falling for each other even though it never lasts (if you want to make it last this time I would very much appreciate it). They're also a lot of fun, Longshot has such a sweet good humor about him and Alison can have such bite to her. I love them. Probably the best place to find them actually together in the late 80s thru 90s X-men run.
- There's a mission and Longshot and Alison need to pretend to be married still/again to get through it.
- The son they forgot they had is getting married, it's weird but kind of nice.
top
Marvel TV
TAGS
Something Old Something New Something Borrowed Something Blue
Avoiding arranged marriage by marrying someone else
Character Acts Like Engagement Was Accidental But Knew Exactly What They Were Doing
Mistaken Belief That Arranged Marriage Will Be To Sibling of Intended
Outdoor Wedding
Proposal recipient thought they were just a fling
Sacrificing Marriage to Save Person or the World
Secret Magical/Near-Human Subculture Wedding Customs
Serious proposal is assumed to be a joke
Wedding Attire
Wedding Cake Smashing
Ward/Danny
I really like these two, especially in season 2. I like what a hot mess Ward is, but he's really trying. I love how earnest and kind Danny is, even if he's completely wrong sometimes. I like that they've come to really lean on each other even though they had a rocky beginning.
- Danny knew his parents planned on him marrying one of the Meachums, he just isn't sure which one. (if you would like to make this a no Kun-Lun au that is okay)
- Ward is pretty used to sacrificing himself to protect others, he doesn't do it graceful or without complaint but he does it, so if giving up their marriage is the only way to save everyone, he'll do it.
top
Super Powereds
Super Powereds
TAGS
Something Old Something New Something Borrowed Something Blue
Character Acts Like Engagement Was Accidental But Knew Exactly What They Were Doing
Characters Keep "Forgetting" to Annul Accidental Marriage
Estranged secret spouses reunite
Outdoor Wedding
Serious proposal is assumed to be a joke
Wedding Attire
Wedding Cake Smashing
Woke Up Married After A Drunk Night
Sean Pendleton/Blaine Jefferies
I really like the old last of our crew marred by a great tragedy trope and they do it so well. I like the long largely unspoken history between them full of good and bad. I'm very fond of Blaine and Chad's relationship so if you wanted to include that I would be very happy.
- They used to be in love and then everything went to shit, now that they've been reunited do old passions reignite?
- Sean is a master of manipulation, he is after all the subtlety instructor, he'll get Blaine to agree to marry him one way or another.
top